Using your expertise in Microsoft.Net and Cloud technologies you will help craft enterprise applications. In your role within an Agile Team, you will analyze and resolve complex challenges associated with application systems.
Our team members collaborate, and learn from each other to continually improve our practice of software engineering. We forge an environment of mentorship to shape our culture.
Technologies We Use:
.Net Core/Framework, Angular, REST, Microservices, AWS (Elastic Beanstalk, Aurora, DynamoDB, etc.), Git, DB2.
- Perform technical oversight and assessment of development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements
- Design and develop highly scalable software products with extensive code coverage
- Ensure the engineering processes, from conception through to deployment, delivers high quality architecture and user experience
- Provide mentoring, guidance and technical leadership for the development team
- Develop and apply best practices for secure coding and TDD/BDD
- Research new technologies, tools and develop proof of concepts
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably Computer Science major, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing SQL backed applications
- Minimum 10 years of experience writing C#
- Significant and demonstrable experience with developing SaaS/Cloud applications on AWS
- Proven experience designing or implementing public facing REST APIs
- Expert understanding of web technology and experience using or creating web services
- Significant and demonstrable experience of implementing coding best practices around scalability, availability and performance.
- Strong understanding of version control systems
- Able to rapidly and effectively understand and translate product and business requirements into technical solutions
- Able to simplify complex problems, processes or projects into component parts, and explore and evaluate them systematically
- Able to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others
- Excellent communication skills; i.e., able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information
- Experience building and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people, working co-operatively with others to be part of a team
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Demonstrable experience developing software in a SOA or micro-services paradigm
- Proven experience with Test Driven or Behavior Driven Development
- Proficiency using container tools such as Docker for application development