Base Salary: $USD 135-175
What you bring:
Technical, people leadership coupled with deep hands-on experience in DevOps is a must for this position. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with scalable, high-quality Performance as a Service and ability to manage the latest elastic data infrastructure. Further, the candidate will be passionate about managing high performance teams and practice servant leadership.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the Platform Services team
Develop goals, strategies, and initiatives across the team in alignment with strategic objectives
Help build reliable, repeatable processes
Coordinate operational activities amongst multiple groups of stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
Plan and execute projects in support of corporate and team goals, ensuring delivery with high quality, on time, and within budget
Manage stakeholder communications and escalations during production incidents
Coordinate the problem management process in order to get to the root cause of issues
Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
Evaluate and stay current on technology and industry trends
Develop and apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef/ansible)
Develop and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
Provide Executive Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
Partner with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
5 years of senior level server management experience in a large-scale production environment.
Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
Deep understanding of centralized (n-tier) and decentralized (client/server) environment models.
Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Extensive experience using virtualization technologies to enhance velocity of pre-production lifecycle environment.
Experience in: Configuration management tools, monitoring, deployment automation, and orchestration tools (Puppet,Ansible,Zabbix,NewRelic,OpsGenie,Splunk, etc.)
Expertise in building scalable, high performance teams that support entire pre-production lifecycle.
Strong presentation and leadership skills
Strong technical leadership skills
Proven people manager able to achieve strategic initiatives on time and under budget for large enterprise organizations
Atlanta Georgia 30328
Base Salary: $USD 0.00
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of web and mobile based software applications as
required, to support the program goals at Manheim. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced
environment. This role requires the ability to work with little direct supervision on multiple projects concurrently. Additionally, the
Senior Engineer must be willing and able to coordinate the work of junior staff as well as lead the engineering team. Superior
communication skills, the ability to work across the organization, excellent analytical skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to
participate in an Agile team environment are keys to this position.
· Work in a team environment applying Agile methodologies
· Work with the business team to fulfill their requests
· Stabilize our code/build/deployment
· Assist in production support and on-call duty as needed
· Takes ownership in projects and suggests revising, repairing or expanding existing programs to increase operating efficiency.
· Develop and maintain unit tests for software components in development
· Participate in requirements gathering and definition efforts
· Provide accurate estimates in support of project planning efforts
· Working experience in coding within multiple technology stacks (e.g. Front-end: browser and device typically using common
· Working experience in iOS and/or Android mobile application development
· Working experience of iOS and/or Android APIs Working experience of Apple and Android mobile development tools
· Working experience with responsive web and mobile design Working experience with Linux Working experience with SQL and