Base Salary: $USD 135-175
What you bring:
Technical, people leadership coupled with deep hands-on experience in DevOps is a must for this position. The ideal candidate would have extensive experience with scalable, high-quality Performance as a Service and ability to manage the latest elastic data infrastructure. Further, the candidate will be passionate about managing high performance teams and practice servant leadership.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Lead, manage, mentor and provide the technical vision for the Platform Services team
Develop goals, strategies, and initiatives across the team in alignment with strategic objectives
Help build reliable, repeatable processes
Coordinate operational activities amongst multiple groups of stakeholders, both technical & non-technical
Plan and execute projects in support of corporate and team goals, ensuring delivery with high quality, on time, and within budget
Manage stakeholder communications and escalations during production incidents
Coordinate the problem management process in order to get to the root cause of issues
Hire, develop, and retain a high performing team
Evaluate and stay current on technology and industry trends
Develop and apply best practices of CI/CD- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (puppet/chef/ansible)
Develop and implement industry standard DevOps policies and DevOps procedures.
Provide Executive Management with metrics and other reporting materials for the executive team.
Partner with strategic planning groups to provide future technologies direction that fits executive vision.
Work with multiple in-house external Software Configuration Management (SCM) teams enterprise-wide to assist in new architectural needs and optimize existing environments to improve workflow and productivity
5 years of senior level server management experience in a large-scale production environment.
Strong understanding of development workflow and process.
Strong understanding of quality assurance methodologies, workflow, and process.
Deep understanding of centralized (n-tier) and decentralized (client/server) environment models.
Deep understanding of database management, database server clustering and database instance management.
Extensive experience using virtualization technologies to enhance velocity of pre-production lifecycle environment.
Experience in: Configuration management tools, monitoring, deployment automation, and orchestration tools (Puppet,Ansible,Zabbix,NewRelic,OpsGenie,Splunk, etc.)
Expertise in building scalable, high performance teams that support entire pre-production lifecycle.
Strong presentation and leadership skills
Strong technical leadership skills
Proven people manager able to achieve strategic initiatives on time and under budget for large enterprise organizations
Base Salary: $USD 0.00
The IT DevOps/System Engineer is responsible for maintaining the operational status of cloud based and physical infrastructure for the Company. This role will analyze, design and architect cloud-based solutions to address our clients’ needs for infrastructure-as-a-service, platform-as-a-service and software-as-a-service using Amazon Web Services. This role may maintain both physical and virtualized environments, managing services related to data storage, system health, and hosting infrastructure. This role will also aide in the deployment of code; taking projects from staging to production environments, configuring monitoring, responding to alerts and possible automation duties.
|The following are essential accountabilities:
- Responsible for understanding business goals and drivers and translate those into an appropriate technical solution.
- Be versed in Amazon Web Services cloud solutions, comprehension of Microsoft Azure Cloud, and related technologies and their interdependencies.
- Gather technical requirements, assess client capabilities and analyze findings to provide appropriate cloud solution recommendations and adoption strategy
- Create the conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for infrastructure and platforms
- Research, analyze, recommend and select technical approaches for solving difficult and challenging development and integration problems
- Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability
- Collaborate as part of larger delivery teams which may include project managers, security officers, business analysts, architects, developers, and change management professionals
- Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
- Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
- Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
- Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
- Contribute to the overall growth and success of the Company by embracing the core values:
- We are One.
- We are accountable.
- We get the job done right.
- We empower others.
|The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position.
|Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
|Minimum Experience: 5+ years project experience deploying cloud solutions (AWS or Azure) and/or 3+ years architecting and implementing Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure infrastructure and topologies
|Required Certification/ License: NA
||Preferred Certification/ License: AWS, Azure
|Special Skills: Be a DevOps champion - work closely with other internal teams to build security, reliability, and scalability into the development lifecycle. Previous experience or knowledge of Windows OS, Linux OS, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Artifactory, Git flows, Jenkins, virtualization, automation, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, including project experience implementing core infrastructure, networking and cloud-based services for business teams or consumers. Experience configuring and tuning virtual private clouds; Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), SAML, web Single Sign-on (SSO), and related authentication technologies; transport Layer Security / SSL principles and management; networking principles and technologies (DNS, Load Balancers, Reverse Proxies); practical experience sizing hardware and storage needs; performance analysis, troubleshooting and remediation techniques; and strong analytical problem solving ability.
Base Salary: $USD 0.00
The IT Security Manager is responsible for enhancing, growing, and managing a corporate-wide information security strategy, along with supported polices and programs to ensure Company information assets and its technology platforms are adequately protected. This position is responsible for identifying, evaluating, and reporting on information security risks and to proactively work with business units to meet compliance and regulatory requirements. This is a role that contribues both tactically (carrying out essential work related to Security) and strategically (contributing to planning and roadmap activities to ensure Security meets the long-term goals of the Company).
The following are essential accountabilities:
• Contribute to the overall growth and success of Company by embracing the Company core values; we are One, we are accountable, we get the job done right and we empower others.
• Responsible for providing advanced knowledge and technical expertise used for operating monitoring tools, analyzing and classifying threats, enhancing controls, and responding to incidents.
• Work with internal and external teams to respond to incidents in order to contain, control, analyze, and resolve threats and vulnerabilities.
• Audit the environment to assess the design and effectiveness of controls. Implement corrective action plans to improve security posture and reduce attack surfaces.
• Work with management and peers to continually evolve Compnay information security and IT risk management program.
• Act as subject matter expert on information security to development team.
• Ensure Company compliance with regulatory requirements, including PCI-DSS.
• Create and document key controls and policies related to information security and regulatory matters.
• Commit to working together as one team, exceed service expectations by developing positive relationships and treat others with value and respect…always.
• Exhibit an honest and committed effort to delivering as promised, never compromising quality.
• Achieve individual and team goals. Meet deadlines with the resources provided and never compromise ethical standards.
• Seek opportunities for personal and professional development. Attend all company required training and actively participate in development conversations with managers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees in this position.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree in
Minimum Experience: 5 years in a recent security
engineer or hands-on security manager role (recent
experience is a must as the technology landscape is
constantly changing). Must have PCI-DSS experience (both
prepping for attestation of compliance as well as
implementing solutions to maintain compliance
requirements). Experience in building, implementing, and
maintaining a global security program. Demonstrated
experience in an enterprise-wide security program.
Including parameter and end point security.
Preferred Experience: 6+ years related
Required Certification/ License: N/A Preferred Certification/ License: N/A
Special Skills: Excellent vendor management and negotiation skills. Ability to collaborate with others and thrive
in a team environment while meeting individual goals and expectations. Ability to anticipate obstacles,
communicate effectively and plan accordingly. Adept at providing solutions and working in cross functional areas
to facilitate successful completion of projects. Demonstrated ability to contribute to the professional development
of a team and provide innovative leadership. Ability to bring high energy, remain positive in a dynamic
organization and lead high-performing teams. Values relationships and is able to influence others to develop
relationships that are reflected in continuously positive experiences.